Thank you for your interest in Babylon Booking services.
- Acceptance of terms
By using our website or signing up for an account, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, you will not be able to use our website. If you register with our website or buy any product or service from our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Specifically, the services that Babylon Booking provides to User are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (TAC) and the whole content of this agreement:
Description of Services
- You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords that are caused by or result from your negligence. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Babylon Booking has the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing purposes. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use our services, is and will remain complete and accurate.
- Babylon Booking shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its portal.
- User is responsible for all User’s Account (under any screen name or Password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provision of this Agreement.
- User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s). Thus, you’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential.
Babylon Booking is an online Travel portal mainly for air tickets booking dedicated to providing quality services to its partners/clients. We have access to ticketing with more than 700 airlines including 120 low cost carriers, around the world.
- Once a flight ticket is booked, customers will receive from Babylon Booking information regarding its conditions, restrictions and rules (established by the airline company, not by our travel agency).
- Babylon Booking is not responsible of the rates and rules’ modification by airlines.
- After issuing the air ticket, all the responsibility regarding the travel belongs to the air company you fly. Passengers must arrive at the airport with at least two hours before departure for international flights and minimum one hour and a half before departure for internal flights.
- The airlines reserve the right to cancel a flight or to modify its schedule. Therefore, passengers may request reimbursements directly to the related air company. In such cases, Babylon Booking will also do its best to assist its customers as much as airline rules & regulations allow such intervention.
- Each passenger/tourist is responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the law, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the visited country/ies.
- The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents. Babylon Booking shall not be liable for passenger's ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries.
- Prior to the purchase of tickets and beginning of travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents and visas needed for the trip. For more detailed information visit the website: https://www.iatatravelcentre.com and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country you want to visit.
- Reconfirmation of the return flight must be made within 72 hours prior to a flight; otherwise the flight booking may be cancelled.
- For the weight and dimension of a checked baggage or hand/carry-on/cabin luggage per passenger you have to check the airline luggage policy you will fly as there may be limits on the amount and dimension that is allowed free of charge and hard limits on the amount that is allowed.<br>
The limits vary per airline and depend on the class, elite status, type of ticket, flight origin and destination. If a flight is booked together with another flight it may also have different limits (e.g. if another flight on the same ticket is a long-haul flight). The exact baggage conditions are also mentioned in the ticket information online.
- In order to travel with a pet, passengers must make a reservation and have a confirmation from the air company.
- Only small quantities of liquids (for personal use: water, soup, body lotion, perfume, shower gel, tooth paste, mascara) must be included in hand luggage (maximum 100 ml/ each piece).
- Babylon Booking is not responsible for cancelation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, and breach of the airline’s obligations.
- We cannot reserve some of the low-cost airlines tickets as those tickets have to be purchased right away. The option to reserve is not available for those types of tickets due to the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-Cost Airline tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. If the airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies, otherwise, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
The services, including any updates, enhancements, new features are subject to the TAC.
User Conduct and Proprietary Rights Owned by Us
Babylon Booking portal contain copyrighted material, trademarks and any other proprietary information, including, text, software, photos, videos, graphics and the entire content of www.babylon-booking.com are copyrighted as collective work of Babylon Booking.
User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way to exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
Member/subscription Account, Password and Security
If any Babylon Booking services require User to open an account, User must complete the registration process for Login by providing Babylon Booking with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name and protect them. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account.
User agrees to notify Babylon Booking immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Babylon Booking will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Babylon Booking or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password to harm our portal. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Limitations of Liabilities
As a result of using our website /portal and its application/features, we will not be liable to you in respect of any:
- Losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
- Loss of management time or office time.
- Loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider.
- Business losses or damage of any nature.
From time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third party service providers.<br>
We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time.
Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
Third party websites
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
We and our Team aren’t responsible for the behavior of any third parties, linked websites, or other Members.
If it turns out that a section of these Terms isn’t enforceable, then that section will be removed or edited as little as required to provide legal meaning, and the rest of the Agreement will still be valid.
Force Majeure- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Babylon Booking will not be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, power failure, network failure, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications).
Babylon Booking has the right to immediately terminate User’s account in the event of any conduct by User which considers at its sole discretion being unacceptable, or in the event of any breach of obligations of this Agreement by User.
Our mission is always to have satisfied customers and thus customer satisfaction is the foundation of our fast grow and success. Therefore, if a dispute arises between you and us, our goal will be to resolve the dispute quickly in a fair and cost-effective way. All disputes should be settled in good faith by way of negotiations between the parties. In case of failure to reach a settlement, the dispute will be subject to an arbitration mutually agreed by you and us.